Top score submitters
Support our retro computer & console's scores project by uploading your game scores or browsing players scores.
We will be using the forum to build new features and announce upgrades, Competitions etc.
How Can I TAKE A SCREENSHOT OF MY HIGHEST SCORE?
- CCS64: (homepage) press ALT+F1 to save a 16 color bitmap, or press ALT+F2 to save a 256 color bitmap. The screenshot are saved into your ccs64 directory, in both cases it's best to save your screenshots as a .gif or .jpg to save space.
VICE: (homepage) - press ALT+C to save picture. (same here, save the picture as ".gif" or ".jpg", takes less space) Email your ideas. firstname.lastname@example.org
Rules & Code of Conduct
We want all participants on this site to have an exciting, friendly and safe experience. Please be respectful and civil to other members, even if you disagree with them. The creation of spam is not permitted and may, depending on the circumstances, result in a 24-hour ban and even exclusion from the site. Scamming is strictly against the rules and can result in a permanent ban. Any use of exploits, cheats or trainers in obtaining a highscore is not permitted here, and may lead to exclusion from the service. If you suspect a user of cheating you should report them to the support team. "Were working on user voting" but till then please email if you can identify a cheat.
Most Recent Scores
- mitchfrenzal scored 2016 on Covert Action
- el_pasi scored 8300 on Zoomies
- el_pasi scored 8700 on MASK II
- el_pasi scored 34308 on MASK
- el_pasi scored 130 on He-Man And Masters Of The Universe
- el_pasi scored 4400 on Freddy Hardest (Part Two)
- el_pasi scored 4400 on Freddy Hardest (Part One)
- el_pasi scored 3384 on WAR (Martech)
- el_pasi scored on F1 Pole Position 64 (Time Trials) (Canada)
- el_pasi scored 133810 on Radirgy Precious (Okawari)